Jab Reports

Shannon McSheehan - LoL FX + Knowledge Share

8134cc406b69c055af0bf83fea3e2fbf449229c0

Heyo FX buddies! Over the past few years I’ve been working at Riot Games on League. I haven’t posted much and want to change that. I made a demo reel of some of the work I’ve done on the good ol’ Champion Update. The VFX team at Riot is full of awesome, collaborative individuals so everything you see here has gone through many iterations and feedback sessions. I wouldn’t be where I am without them and wouldn’t want to take full credit for their additional inspiration and feedback. The other art assets such as animations and characters were created by other wonderful individuals at Riot, only the FX were created by me. Gameplay is king for League so nothing is too flashy or contrasting, perhaps I’ll make a personal reel someday and go ham. All of the camera shake! :smiley:

I’m slowly working on building out this gif collection of my work as I hope to add to the amount of reel time FX references there are out there :slight_smile:

Hopefully this is useful to someone other than myself :slight_smile: If there are any questions on how anything was made please let me know, I’d be happy to answer.